Russell Baird Tewksbury
CEO, Managing Member
Internet strategist, writer, technical consultant and Internet subject matter expert. CEO and Managing Member of MarketWorks, LLC, a website management and Internet marketing firm for attorneys and law firms. In addition to attorney marketing, other services include litigation support and Internet consulting, technology and vendor selection, domain name portfolio management, website design, website development and hosting as well as online advertising and PPC campaign management services.
Industry Affiliations (past and present)
- Caribbean Association of National Telecommunication Organizations (CANTO)
- National Association of Television Program Executives (NATPE)
- Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (CPSR)
- Florida Chamber of Commerce & Leadership Florida
- International Institute of Communications(IIC)
- Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- Internet Society (ISOC)
- American Association of Behavioral and Social Sciences – Las Vegas, NV
- Digital Hollywood Broadband – San Jose, CA
- IIC 2000 - The International Institute of Communications – Tampa, FL
- CANTO'2000 – Curacao, Lesser Antilles
- CANTO'99 – Aruba, Lesser Antilles
- INET'98 The Internet Summit – Geneva, Switzerland
- Universal Access, Universal Challenges Symposium – Tampa, FL
- Guest Lecturer, University of South Florida – Tampa, FL
- American Marketing Association’s International Collegiate Conference – New Orleans, LA
- Florida Motion Picture and Television Association.
- Florida Music Association.
- Communication Technology Decisions. Bi-annual publication of the International Institute of Communications (United Kingdom), published by Boston Hannah, Ltd. Spring 2001. “Internet 2000 – Lawyers, Big Guns and Money.”
- InterMedia. Quarterly Journal of the International Institute of Communications. September 2000 issue of InterMedia (VOL. 28/NO. 5). "The State of E-conomics."
- InterMedia. Quarterly Journal of the International Institute of Communications. February 2000 (Volume 28 / No. 1). "Tomorrow's Internet Today".
- CANCION. Quarterly Publication of the Caribbean Association of National Telecommunication Organizations/CANTO (Volume 3/99). “Internet Insecurity - A Call to Arms." (Volume 4/99) "Tomorrow's Internet Today." (Vol. 1/2000) "Web Caching - A Content Provider's Perspective."
- CANTO'99 Proceedings. The Caribbean Association of National Telecommunication Organizations. May 19, 1999. Aruba. "The Internet - Promise and Peril in the 21st Century."
- Index on Censorship (United Kingdom). Issue 5/98, published September 1998; "Cache - 22"
- INET'98: The Internet Summit Proceedings. The Internet Society. July 1998, Geneva, Switzerland. "Is the Internet Heading for a Cache Crunch?"
- OnTheInternet Magazine. Internet Society (publication of record for Internet standards; Jan/Feb 1998, Volume 4, Number 1). "Is the Internet Heading for a Cache Crunch?"
Honors and Awards
- Marquis' Who's Who in the World (1999 - present)
- Marquis' Who's Who in America (2000 - present)
- Marquis' Who's Who in the South (1999 - 2000)
- Marquis' Who's Who in Finance and Industry (2000 - 2001)
- Marquis' Who's Who in Media & Communications (1998 - 1999)
Leadership & Community Service
- Leadership Florida (Class XXI. Florida Chamber of Commerce).
- World Class Schools (1999 – 2003) faculty member specializing in the subject areas of Real World Curricula and Leading-Edge Technology. World Class' faculty consists of nationally recognized authorities in diverse areas of education reform including new-media entrepreneurs, corporate & government leaders, professors and school superintendents.
- Angel Flight of Florida. Dir. of Marketing (1989-1994). Board of Directors (1993-94). Tewksbury increased public visibility of the organization through creative publicity campaigns and fund raising initiatives. Each year of his involvement, he was directly responsible for raising 50% to 90% of the funds needed for the continued operations.
- University of South Florida - Guest lecturer.
- Initiated an online computer project in association with Moffit Children's Cancer Center to help home bound children recovering from cancer treatment stay in school and stay in touch with classmates via Email and online chat.
- The Society of St. Vincent DePaul - Production and distribution for a public service announcement (PSA) campaign designed to help feed homeless.